- Chair: Don Layden, Partner, Quarles & Brady LLP, Baird Capital Partners
- Treasurer: Fred Lautz, Firm Managing Partner, Quarles & Brady LLP
- Secretary: Jennifer Bartolotta, CEO, Train-2-Gain
Board of Directors
- Chris Abele, County Executive for Milwaukee County
- Garrett Bucks, Chief Culture Coach, Teach for America
- Brad Chapin, Executive Vice President of U.S. Business Banking, BMO Harris Bank
- Danae Davis, CEO, PEARLS for Teen Girls, Inc.
- Jeff DeAngelis, President and Chief Investment Officer, Northwest Passage Capital Advisors; Chief Investment Officer, Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management
- Leslie Dixon, Chief Human Capital Officer, Robert W. Baird & Company, Inc.
- Mary Kellner, President, Kelben Foundation
- Linda Mellowes, Community Volunteer
- Phil Perkins, Executive Director, Perkins Malo Hunter Foundation
- Gus Ramirez, Executive Chairman, HUSCO International, Inc.
- Jim Rowe, President, Rowe & Company
- Tim Sheehy, President, Milwaukee Metropolitan Association of Commerce (MMAC)
School Leader Advisors to the Board
- Ricardo Diaz, Executive Director, United Community Center
- Patricia Hoben, Head of School, Carmen High School of Science and Technology
- Robb Rauh, CEO, Milwaukee College Prep
- Henry Tyson, Superintendent, St. Marcus Lutheran School